Monday, January 15, 2007

New Scumbags, Much Like the Old Scumbags

I almost boiled over as I heard and saw Carl Levin (D-Michigan), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, say on CNN, while he opposed Bush's latest policy in Iraq, he was not in favor of using the power of the purse to stop it as it might send the wrong message to the troops. Umm... so the message is: I will not taken action to stop the implementation of a policy that I know is sure to kill many more of you as well as many more Iraqi's because I don't want to send you the wrong message. The message I'm sending is: I don't give a rat's ass about you or the Iraqi's; I'm covering my position, hedging my bets.

While he's bent over covering his bets, he ought to be kicked clear over the horizon. Dirty rotten no-good cowardly scumbag. Dirty rotten...

Is this what we are going to get for voting these slugs a majority of both houses of Congress? Dirty rotten no good scumbags. Dirty rotten...

No comments: